You Bake With This Ingredient, But Did You Know It Can Also Be Used For Your Face Care?
Posted on July 27 2018
There are so many helpful ingredients you can use in your skincare routine; but this one has been extremely overlooked. Just think, why you wouldn’t want to use products that are made up with only all natural ingredients and keep you looking and feeling good? We’re talking basic, plant-based ingredients you can even eat. We’re talking about vanilla.
That’s right vanilla, the sweet smelling stuff you use in your cookies. Did you know there are also benefits to using vanilla in your skincare? Guess you are wondering how that could be…don’t worry we’ve got the facts right here:
- Pure Vanilla has been known to contain antioxidants that help smooth wrinkles and heal damaged skin from pollutants and toxins
- It has major anti-inflammatory properties. So, if you stru
- toxinggle with acne or breakouts vanilla is the way to go!
- Vanilla makes an awesome exfoliator. Yes, you’ve read this right. It’s great for generating new skin cells and rejuvenating old cells.
- Vanilla is an excellent source of B-vitamins like niacin, thiamine, Vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid which help maintain healthy skin.
So next time you’re making a cake just think how awesome your skin would feel with a little bit of Vanilla!
Or try our Sweet Vanilla Advanced Therapy Cream. Made with Pure Vanilla Extract. For Only $19.99.