Oily Skin Dos and Don'ts
Posted on April 15 2018
We've talked about in our previous blogs a few short overall dues and don'ts of maintaining a skincare routine. This is to specifically go over a few rules for those with oily skin.
Here are a few Do's:
1. Cleanse your face 2 twice a day with a mild cleanser. Once in the morning and once at night.
2. If you use a moisturizer, choose oil-free or oil in water moisturizers.
3. Use oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 every day.
1.Overscrub you skin, the oil on your skin is actually natural. Don't beat it out!
2. Don't use a moisturizer if you don't need it.
3. Don't overuse powders on your face.
Stay tuned for more quick tips!